Saturday, April 1, 2017

Again. Again. And Yet Again.

C. Weber Wagner

This is me and this is my fourth year to participate in the A to Z Blogging Challenge. If you're reading this, you're probably participating in it, too.

Welcome.

Do read the other bloggers participating. You'll enjoy their work and probably make some good friends to boot.

My blog thebookwright.blogspot.com is about writing which is a wonderful subject, because it's completely unlimited. Anything and everything can be related to writing. There is fiction, nonfiction, poetry, screen writing, memoir, self-help, religion.... I could go on for hours. I don't write all those different things, but it's safe to say, I read them all.

On my blog, I do not include recipes, housekeeping tips, car repair how-to's, or hunting guides. What I do do are flash fiction; flash nonfiction; book, movie, and TV show reviews; grammar discussions; writing tips I've learned from others or discovered on my own; and rants and raves about the publishing business.

I'm glad you stopped by. Please leave a comment and include a link to your blog so I can visit you.

Write on!



9 comments:

  1. Writing is such a wonderful outlet! :) Congratulations on another year of participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your name and the name on your sidebar under'about me' doesn't match, so I thought the photo is someone else, well, anyway, it's nice to meet you, Claudia

    this is the second time for me for A-Z challenge, so still quite new to me but you must be a pro at this fourth round. looking forward to reading your coming posts.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my fourth year taking part in the challenge (though I took last year off). Good luck with it. :-)

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my 4th year as well. I am not a writer - I am a blogger. I just have this need in me, to put words to the keyboard - if I didn't, I would go mad. I enjoy reading and I thoroughly enjoy other bloggers.

    My theme is all about baby boomers and those years we grew up. Grab some cookies and milks and come on over. Atomic Bombs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giving it a miss again this year - I am SO behind with my travel diary blogging. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I love your blog and don't need your participation in A to Z to remind me to read you. I'm saving our Pike's Peak visit for P in the A to Z. Tell John Scott and I say Hi.

      Delete
  6. This is my sixth year of the A to Z. It is certainly a wonderful experience every year.
    Thanks for your visit today!

    MainelyWrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to meet you. I've always loved the word shipwright, so it's good to hear bookwright as well. I wish you much success with your book. Happy A to Z!

    www.lillian888.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete